If you're a new reader, this post gives you a quick sample the content before you decide to subscribe.
The Top 10
- The best buying experience: Audi vs BMW vs Mercedes-Benz
- The six most influential word groups (from 2008) [was #1 in 2009 and 2010]
- Let's Get Real: Mahan Khalsa brings ORDER to sales chaos (from 2010)
- Five marketing keys from Google’s Chris O’Neill (from 2010)
- Rediscover Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith (from 2009) [was #5]
- Why join the Toronto Board of Trade?
- Improving Google’s Get Your Business Online (GYBO) initiative
- Nicolas Boothman on creating your 10 second commercial (from 2009) [was #8]
- Reciprocity: The first universal principle of influence (from 2007) [was #4]
- LinkedIn’s Jonathan Lister discusses social media
More StatisticsThere are 232 previous posts all accessible and improving my digital tapestry. They are the key reason traffic grew by 93%. There are now more visits in a month than there used to be in a year. How can that be bad?
Marketing goes beyond borders. The top five countries are the United States, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and Australia. There was one visit from Uzbekistan.
Mobile devices account for 3.9% of the traffic. Of these visitors, 62% used iPads, which the design accommodates.
Other Posts Of NoteHere are selected posts you may have missed or wish to revisit.
- Make your views public to stand out
- Be like Tim Burton
- Marketing your services without paper
- The most basic marketing skill
- Building trust with social media
- Three overlooked paths to a competitive edge
- Be inauthentic to succeed
- The detour to proving your expertise
- Does your “pizza” taste like cardboard?
- Are you a parrot or a pundit?
- Is your name memorable?
- Are you scrimping or splurging in the wrong places?
- The step before your marketing
- The myth of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Are you sick of social media too?
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2010
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2009
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2008
- Your favourite posts of 2011 on Riscario Insider
- image courtesy of Billy Alexander (Charlotte, North Carolina)