Let's start 2011 by looking back to what you read here in 2010.
If you're a new reader, this list is a quick way to sample the type of content you'll find.
The Top 10
- The six most influential word groups (from 2008) [was #1 in 2009 too]
- Multiple email accounts make life easier (from 2009)
- Let's Get Real: Mahan Khalsa brings ORDER to sales chaos
- Reciprocity: The first universal principle of influence (from 2007) [was #2]
- Rediscover Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith (from 2009) [was #9]
- The best kept secret for advisor success (from 2009)
- Talk > Type: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1
- Nicolas Boothman on creating your 10 second commercial (from 2009) [was #10]
- Hero or zero? The sad tale of Lenovo and UPS
- Lessons from networking with millionaires by Thomas J Stanley (from 2009) [was #4]
You might conclude that writing new content has little merit. That's not the conclusion to draw. While there are 181 previous posts, the new ones are still getting read.
More StatisticsIf you want to see more statistics, check out your favourite posts of 2010 on Riscario Insider. You may be surprised at the level of detail available. In particular, look at the increase in mobile browsers, especially on Apple devices. Are your sites optimized for the smaller screens?
Other Posts Of NoteIn my biased opinion, there are many other posts worth reading. Feel free to take a peek now or later when this year gets as hectic as the last one.
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2011
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2009
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2008
- Your 10 favourite posts of 2010 on Riscario Insider
- image courtesy of Billy Alexander (Charlotte, North Carolina)